This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How are they doing?

I really like being home and not working. 
I wondered if I was going to miss going to work, but I really don't.
The other day I did start to miss the kids a little bit.  I worked at Lakeshore for 6 years so I feel like I know some of the kids pretty good.

I started think about A&E and wondered if their mom had  her baby yet and if it was another gir.
Is A doing okay?  I really miss his hugs every single time I see him.
How about S?  Is she remembering anything?  Has she discovered any new letters in the alphabet?
Is F learning more English?
How is L's soccer team doing?  Is he in Mexico right now?
Is J still struggling with her self-image?  Is anyone letting her know she is beautiful just the way she is?
What new jokes has J come up with?
Has anybody come back that has been gone a couple years?
I have grown to love my students and geniunely care for them, their situations, and their families.

I hope they think of me through the years remember that I taught them with my heart. 

Check out these sweet girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment