This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Friday, November 16, 2012

This and That

I love the holidays. 
I have been listening to Christmas music for about a month now.
It's not as bad as you might think - I listen to Instrumental Christmas songs about 90% of the time.  When I feel like actual songs I listen to


I actually made something from Pinterest.  My cousin Danae pinned this yummy looking salad and I decided to try it for my lunch today.  I'm all by myself today so I had time to make it.  I decided to try chickpeas ( I only have had them as hummus).  They are okay, I can eat them, but I can also do without them.  I looked up the health benefits of chickpeas and they are really quite good for you.  I might try to mix them into more things now.
*Obviously not my picture (I don't take great pictures) and that is a ton of salad.
I cut the recipe in half-ish and had a large bowl of salad, but I was able to eat it all.
 
I am almost done with my Christmas shopping.  That's right DONE!!!  My goal is to be done by Black Friday.  I only need to make one more online purchase and wait for one more toy to come in at Meijers, then I am done with stockings and present for everyone.
 
I decided to change my Christmas decor this year.  I am starting small though because to completely change everything would be a bit pricy.  I'll wait for after Christmas clearance. 
I usually do a combination of red, white, green, and gold. 
This year I decided to do bright colors! 
This is my wrapping paper
 
My sister-in-law took the girls pictures.  I had them wear bright stripped shirts and play with lights.  Here is how the card turned out.  It's tricky to get 3 children happy and wanting their picture taken at the same time, but I think it is cute.

 

 
Well while my girls are at school and playgroup I am going to enjoy a few hours to myself just relaxing!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment