This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fine Motor with Little Tikes

I am always looking for something to do with Arianna when i am trying ot make dinner.  She is usually hungry around that time and needs a small snack to get her through to dinner.

The other day I gave her an empty egg carton and some Apple Jacks.  She had to use her little fingers to pick out her snack.  This kept her busy for quite awhile.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I tried to e-mail you, but think that the e-mail I have must be incorrect! The jist of it :), was that I was following up with the contest winners from Rebekah's (Heart Cries)May Thirty-One business giveaway to see if you still may be interested in joining my team! It's a great time with the Holidays coming to make some extra money and get started. I also noticed you had a West Ottawa e-mail address; we just moved from Indianapolis to Spring Lake/Grand Haven...small world! :) Let me know how I can help! Warmly, Laura dlcarney (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime I see here I'm amazed at how much she's growing up!

    ReplyDelete