This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Friday, October 26, 2012

Lunch Time with LoLo

Everyday I ask Ariel what she wants for lunch.
Everyday she said, "I'll have what I oojally (usually) have.  You know what it is."

She likes apple slices or grapes, turkey sandwich, and a piece of floppy cheese.  She used to be okay with a slice of american cheese, but she has now discovered provolone.
Provolone is a little pricy for a 3 year old when I buy it in the package.  Today I got smart and had the deli slice it super thin for me.  I got a ton more slices and it was cheaper!


I let Ariel eat her lunch while she watches TV.  She is a pretty slow eater so this way she isn't at the table forever.  Plus its kinda of a special thing she gets to do when she is the only one eating lunch (Arianna us usually taking a nap at this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment