This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sweet Nani Girl

Arianna is such a sweet little girl.  She is growing up so quickly.  She is hardly a baby anymore.

Watching her sister playing in the snow.
she does have snowpants and has played in the snow

I bought this car costume at Target for 90% off, so I only paid $3 for it.  Arianna loves to wear it around! 
This is her "cheese" face when I am going to take a picture of her.

Arianna got a stuffed lady bug for Christmas.  Its name is Bugsy (came with it) and it came with the same birthday as Arianna (August 19).  She loves this little bug.  She carries it all over and calls it Bubsy.
 
I got a new camera, but it seems to take a lot of blurry pictures.  I don't think it is me because if I take a picture of a boot it is still blurry.
 
Love this sweetie girl so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment