This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Monday, January 28, 2013

Sleep Over

I had my sister, Erica, take Arianna over night.  I am trying to be done feeding her and night time is the hardest.  I thought if I wasn't around it would be fine.  I felt really good about this because the night before she slept all night long!  (FYI:  That is the youngest any of our sweet girls have slept through the night in a crib.  Our crib is basically brand new except for the bite marks from mad children)


She was pretty excited about trying out the pack and play



Annabelle saying good bye.  She had a really really really hard time leaving Arianna.  She was crying that she missed her before we even left to drop her off.


Caden was ready to take care of her.

Ariel was fine with leaving her.

I was sad to leave her, but held it together.
 
 
So, you want to know how the night went, right?
 
For some strange reason I checked my phone while I was sleeping.  I have never ever in my life checked my phone in the night.  (I don't even have a cool phone that you check - no facebook, no internet, no games, just slide it up and call.) 
Erica had texted me that Arianna had been crying for awhile.  I was able to text her back half asleep.  She wanted us to come get her, so I woke James and sent him on his way. 
He had no clue what time it was.  He thought he was getting her at like 5 in the morning. 
Surprise! 
 It was 1:30.  We didn't make it very long, but it was nice of my sister to give it a try.
I did have to feed her when she got home.
I have since gotten tough and not fed her.
My baby is not such a baby anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment