This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Glitter Craft

I pin, pin, pin, pin, pin, do, pin, pin, pin, pin, pin.
Well today during my garage sale - which went very well! - I did a craft.
I love glitter.   One year I made it a goal to use more glitter so now I have a lot of glitter.
As I was going through some stuff that I took home from school I found some clothes pins. 
Then I remembered a craft I saw on pinterest where they glittered the clothes pin. 
Then I remembered another craft where they glued thumb tack to the back of clothes pins. 
Then I decided to combine the two ideas.
I am sure it isn't original, but I really like it.
I have a bulletin board that I plan to make cute after I pin about 53 ways to do it.

Aren't they pretty?  I can't wait to hang up my girls' masterpieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment