This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Friday, August 17, 2012

Thank You Lord

Every week my fridge is empty and every week I am able to fill it back up.
Every week as I am standing in line paying for all the food and necessities to run a home I do a silent prayer and just thank the Lord for providing my husband with a stable job.


I am so thankful that each week I can go to the store.
I hope I never take this for granted.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this blog post! Half because my super adorable quickly growing niece is sitting in a fully stocked fridge and its a neat photo but also because MOST people don't think about what you just posted. Praise God for the blessings He has bestowed upon us!

    ReplyDelete