This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Monday, August 27, 2012

Party Fun

We had Arianna's birthday party with family on Sunday.
She wasn't to into opening her presents.



She got clothes from everybody, which is great for me.  All the clothes I have in her size are summer so I asked for clothes since I knew she wouldn't care.
We gave her the Busy Ball Popper and the Bouncy Zebra. 
These were actually re-gifts.  They have been in storage for awhile.  We have so many toys that I didn't really want to spend more money to buy more toys.  So we spent about $10 on batteries and she is loving her toys.

 

I don't know if it was too loud or she wasn't feeling herself (she had shots a week before and they said side effects could show up a week later), but our little birthday girl was not interested in her birthday cake.

I did get a picture of her with her mini cake.

Not loving her first bite.


My little girl did not love her cake.  She wouldn't take a bite and just cried.
 
After awhile she did calm down and enjoy herself.  I gave her a bite of cake later and she still didn't like it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment