This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

4:30pm

We usually go to the pool for a couple hours each day.  We come home around 4:15.  On the way home ariel usually starts rubbing her eyes.  Fortunately we live close and she stays awake.  If she falls asleep, we can plan on her being up until 10:30 or so.

My goal is to keep her awake while I make dinner.  If I put a show on, she will fall asleep most of the time.  So I come up with different activites for the girls to do in the kitchen while I make dinner.  sometimes they do playdough, a crafts, beans, or something else I quickly think of.

One of their favorite things to do is to play with Water Beads.
I found them at the Dollar Tree for $1.  I bought 3 jars and dump the in a shallow plastic container and give them some spoons and bowls.


The container says they are not a toy.  It also says they are made of water and are biodegradable so I am thinking it is basically just a choking hazard.





They feel really neat and the girls really enjoy playing with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment