This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Friday, December 28, 2012

A Dream Come True

A few years ago, Annabelle fell in love with the Barbie and the Nutcracker movie.
She has wanted her very own nutcracker for a long time. 
Every year I would pick up a nutcracker and then I would put it back.
I'm not sure why I never got one, I guess I didn't want to spend the money on one since she was so young.
This year her dream came true.  I picked her up from school and this guy was sitting on her seat.
 
She loves him so much.  She wants to keep him out all year to play with, but we are going to carefully pack him away.  I think it will be more exciting to pull out at Christmas time if she kind of forgets about him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment