This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fairy Tea Party

The girls were bored the other day so I told them I would set up a Fairy Tea Party for them.  There wasn't really anything "fairy" about it, but if you just say fairy it makes it so much more fun.

I made the girls sherbert sundaes and s'mores (which is a graham cracker with melted chocolate spread on it, a spoonful of cool whip, and then another graham cracker on top, and freeze.  one of our favorite treats).  And to drink I had made flower ice cubes with fruit in them so I put those in a a glass of Sprite. 

This helped the girls not be so bored.  While I was preparing, I told them to get dressed for the Fairy Tea Party.





No comments:

Post a Comment