This is part 2 of JJ and the Princess Girls. To see more activities, crafts, and princess girls visit part 1.

JJ and the Princess Girls

Monday, July 23, 2012

Daily Calendar Journal

I saw this great idea on Pinterest so I pinned it.
Then I actually did it!!

I really liked the idea of it and it didn't seem that hard because I had everything I needed at home.
Have you seen this?  You have a card for every day and then you write down what you did on that day.  I started on July 1.  It is a bit of a challenge to keep up, but I keep it out so that I remember to do it.  Right now it isn't all that exciting, but I am really looking forward to next year and 5, 10, 20 years later to read back on what we did that day.

I currently have it in one of those plastic index card boxes.  I like it in there because it has a lid.  I am hoping to make it cuter in the near future.

Have you done something you pinned that you loved?

No comments:

Post a Comment